6.14.2014

J.Crew June Summer New Arrivals Sneak Peak

  • Drapey Beach Sweater, item A7981, debuting for $69.50
  • Embroidered Gauze Short, item A6431, debuting for $55
  • Stripe Market tote
  • Panama hat

Happy Saturday everyone! I just wanted to share a peak at the new arrivals that are expected at J.Crew @ June 18th. 


  • Cropped Sweater, item A7963, for $75, there's also a cropped sweater in stripes available now
  • Collection Tropical Sequin Pencil Skirt, item A8101, for $228 ( with sequins over cotton gauze). 
  • Embroidered Scallop Dress, item A7793, for $138 (linen-cotton)
  • Metal link ankle strap sandal

The tropical sequin pencil skirt looks quite pretty and could be styled with white or black, even navy. I'm not such a big fan of sequins on bottoms because it's hard enough to keep them attached to tops. 

The Embroidered Scallop dress is cute and seems like a cut that could work on most figures.


  • Twist Back Tank in Hibiscus Floral, item A7488, for $88
  • Back-zip sandal in majestic blue
  • Collection Peach Tweed Top, item A6192, for $188
  • Embroidered gauze skirt

The Twist back tank in Hibiscus Floral caught my eye since I really like the scarf version of this print and have it wishlisted (hoping for a sale).

So far I'm sitting out the cropped top trend. The Peach Tweed Top looks cute though and seems like it might be a match for the Peach Tweed Pencil Skirt, below.

  • Collection Peach Tweed Pencil Skirt, item A6677, debuting for $148
  • Shown with the Gauze popover in navy plaid

I wish the image showed more of the skirt in the last preview, although at the full price point it would have to be a very special skirt for me. I do like the combination of the navy plaid with peach though!

  • Linen swing tank in fruit salad, item A8410, for $39.50
  • Embroidered floral stripe scarf

The linen swing tank has my attention. It's affordable, it's linen, and it has a cute print with pretty colors. It also reminds me of the Linen botanical print with bananas top from last summer, which I loved.