6.15.2014

Outfit Post - J.Crew Peasant Top in Flowerpatch Print, Andie Chino, Valentina Mirror Metallic Pumps


Have you tried or own any of J.Crew's cotton/silk peasant style tops? I can't believe it's taken me so long to add this comfortable style to my closet. The Peasant top in flowerpatch print was on my wishlist back in early spring when it first came out and I styled the bottom set for it. Last week I finally grabbed one in my size with an extra 40% off discount. I couldn't be happier with this top! The colors and pattern mix are so pretty, and the style goes perfectly with casual pants and shorts.

Peasant top in flowerpatch print
Andie chino in fatigue
Valentina mirror metallic pumps

I wore it with the Andie chino in fatigue color yesterday evening. Earlier in the day I was wearing it with white shorts and black Maya ankle strap sandals.

The Valentina mirror metallic pumps that I'm wearing were also a recent purchase. I was eyeing them on eBay for the longest time, but then was able to buy them online when J.Crew restocked all sizes, and with a significant discount. They fit the same as my other pair of Valentina's. I don't find them too tight in my regular size, and they also loosen up after a couple of wears. I have narrow to average width feet.


J.Crew Peasant Top in Flowerpatch Print

Peasant top in flowerpatch print
9" chino short in white
Maya ankle strap sandals
Deco arrowhead earrings