6.11.2014

J.Crew Off-White Pencil Skirts for Spring and Summer


One of the items on my spring wishlist was an ivory or off-white skirt. I ended up getting two, the Pencil skirt in double-serge cotton and the Drapey side-slit soft pencil skirt. They're both washable and fit true to size, 

Now that the warm weather is finally here, I'm inspired to wear them more often, so watch for outfit photos featuring these skirts soon.
Plaster peonies tee
Convertible clutch 
Pencil skirt in double-serge cotton
Audrey ballet flats 
Clear stone bracelet

This is just one of the ways that I'll be wearing the double-serge cotton pencil skirt. Snakeskin print shoes are a footwear option that works well with an ivory or off-white skirt by keeping the bottom half of the outfit cohesive and not too matchy matchy.

As always, thanks for visiting my blog! :)