6.27.2014

Old Navy Style - Tasseled Bucket Bag

Linen these are the days tee (still pops back occasionally)
Side-slit soft pencil skirt (love this skirt!)
Maya ankle strap sandal
Crystal sunburst cuff bracelet
Faux-leather tasseled bucket bag 

Old Navy has been my go-to retailer for inexpensive basics this spring. I redeemed my Super Cash earnings recently for this bag and a few dresses that I'll post photos of soon.

This bucket bag comes in three colors online. The black trim looks quite sharp on the white and tan bags. The faux leather is quite realistic looking, lightweight, and keeps its shape.

I've always liked white purses for summer but haven't owned one for years because they discolor so quickly with regular wear. If you don't want to invest in a more expensive leather version, this is one to consider, especially on sale or with a discount code that Old Navy frequently offers. The strap is fairly long so it can be worn on the shoulder or as a crossbody.


Faux-leather tasseled bucket bag, also comes in a tote style

I'm wearing it with my favorite skirt from J.Crew this season, the side-slit soft pencil skirt. I grabbed this skirt in more than one color because it's the perfect length for tall gals, plus the partial elastic waist is really comfortable. I tucked in the linen tee in front and let it hang loose to cover the elastic back of the skirt. The tee, flat sandals, and bucket bag give the outfit a casual vibe - exactly the look I'm trying to get with pencil skirts this summer.

Have a great Friday! Thanks for visiting my blog. :)