6.06.2014

Outfit Post - J.Crew Linen Moonglow Paisley Tee, Factory Skimmer Pants

Factory linen jacket
Linen moonglow paisley tee
Factory skimmer pants
Audrey ballet flats
J.Crew bracelet

Polka dots, paisley, and daisies...oh my! I took pattern mixing out of my comfort zone with this outfit. I like it though. I'm still somewhat shy about mixing prints, so a jacket in a neutral color feels like a safe topper for my busy outfit.

Factory linen jacket (old)
Linen moonglow paisley tee
Cropped skinny boyfriend jeans
Audrey ballet flats
J.Crew bracelet (old)
Clutch (Factory, old)

TGIF casual means slipping into boyfriend jeans. I'm so glad I picked up a pair of these jeans in the light color during a recent sale. They are super comfortable and fit just right. Well done Old Navy!

 Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you're having a great Friday!