2.08.2015

J.Crew Factory Floral Scarf and a Capsule Wardrobe


Spring arrives in a month or so where I live, but I couldn't resist this printed scarf from J.Crew Factory. I just love this shade of blue and peach/coral together. It also goes well with navy, light blue chambray, and white tops.

Red (or coral), white, and blue is also a favorite spring color palette of mine. Last week I did a post featuring my Factory new arrival picks in these colors, and for today's post I put together 10 outfits with those items. The shorts can be substituted with the Frankie chino in saddle, and the white Tipped cardigan with the navy colorway. 


J.Crew Factory items featured in this set: 

  1. Embroidered-front top
  2. Metallic-trim scoopneck tee
  3. Colorblock tee with stripe
  4. Pencil skirt in colorblock stripe
  5. Texture-panel Charley sweater
  6. Three-quarter sleeve blouse in grid
  7. Tipped cardigan
  8. Side-zip sweater
  9. Leather clutch
  10. Circle and square stud earrings
  11. Half-circle pendant necklace
  12. Tissue tee
  13. Printed long lightweight scarf (photo above)
  14. Emery printed flats and Isabelle patent pump
  15. Frankie chino
  16. Frankie short