2.09.2015

More Madewell Style Inspiration


I really like it when I open a Madewell or J.Crew email and discover wearable outfit inspiration. When it comes to stripes I know that I can usually find something in my closet to create a similar outfit with. The combination of white/black or white/navy stripes, tan, and some shade of military green works for any season.

This was the outfit featured in the email that I received from Madewell yesterday:

  1. Quilted drawstring jacket
  2. Hinge cuff bracelet
  3. High riser skinny skinny jeans
  4. The McCarren tote
  5. Crop tee in boating stripe

Madewell's spring outfit inspiration featured the Quilted drawstring jacket. I substituted a J.Crew merino cardigan in a similar color and slim boyfriend jeans instead of the white skinny jeans for my look. I wore the outfit with boots but I also liked it with the printed flats shown below.