6.24.2015

J.Crew DAYTHREE - My Sale Picks


  1. Jet Set Geo Cropped Top - almost gone, the Jet Set Geo Shell is cute too.
  2. Tropical Frond Popover Shirt - almost gone, I also like this print in the silk cami and pants.
  3. Firework Floral Top - sold out but pants are still available or watch for pop-backs or try in stores. 
  4. Oversized Boyshirt in Dot Print - sold out, watch for pop-backs or try in stores.

If you've been sitting on the sidelines with an eye on some favorite J.Crew items this season, today is/was a good time to grab those goodies before they sell/sold out.

I got the four tops above from today's sale. With the exception of the Tropical Frond Popover shirt, the rest of these colors and prints will transition easily into fall and even winter. The Jet Set Geo Cropped Top is the boxy style that will be going strong into this fall so I plan to layer it over my perfect fit t-shirts and turtlenecks.