6.24.2015

Outfit Post - Old Navy Jersey Tank Dress


I seldom post outfit selfies on here these days so I didn't want to miss doing one for this dress from yesterday's #WardrobeWorkhorse challenge on Instagram, hosted by the lovely @TweedandToile and @FabLifeForever.

I'm wearing Old Navy's Jersey Tank Dress in black print. I don't buy many dresses because I don't wear them often, but this one is turning out to be the exception. I styled it with J.Crew's Chevron tie belt and Luxe studded suede wrap sandals from a few seasons ago.



All colors of this dress are still available at Old Navy. I'll probably grab one more in black before it's gone. :) It runs true to size, I took my usual Old Navy size and the regular length is generous - the hem hits at my knee. 
Old Navy Women's Jersey Tank Dress (comes in Regular, Tall, Petite sizes)

Features: 
  • Sleeveless, with scoop neck and suspended racer back. 
  • Elasticized waist. 
  • A-line skirt. 
  • Soft, medium-weight jersey.