7.19.2015

J.Crew Factory 50% Off Sale Picks and Two Weekend Outfits


Shorts are back as my summer uniform after I almost gave up wearing them a few years ago. A slightly longer inseam makes for a practical alternative to short skirts. I got the Drapey Sleeveless top (above) and the Colorblock Sketched Cotton tee (below) during the recent J.Crew Factory sales, other items in my outfits are older. 




J.Crew Factory is currently offering 50% off summer styles, including Clearance items, with code SALETIME

These are a some of my Factory Clearance Sale Picks with the extra 50% off discount: 

  1. Factory Plaid Shirt - 100% cotton and pretty colors.
  2. Drapey Sweater with Placed Stripes - Cotton, washable.
  3. Eyelet Baseball Jacket - Perfect topper for the striped skirt or linen pants. 
  4. Linen Trouser in navy - A summer classic in two colors.
  5. Factory Pencil Skirt in Stripe - A versatile change from navy/white stripes.
  6. Collector Tee - I think this would be cute to wear under the Eyelet jacket.
  7. Lace Shift Dress - Beautiful color!
  8. Leather Envelope Clutch - great price for a classic clutch.
  9. Pinwheel Medallion Necklace - pretty and versatile!