7.20.2015

Outfit Post - J.Crew Firework Floral Separates and a Casual Tunic Look


I'm still catching up with posting my outfits from this month, but it's obvious that I have a thing for red and blue this season. The newest red and blue pieces that I can't get enough of are J.Crew's Firework Floral Print separates. I have the top, shorts, and pants in this wonderful season spanning design. 

They keep popping back on the website in all sizes so if you missed it the first time there's still a chance to grab something with a great discount. 

The top and shorts/pants match perfectly to create a jumpsuit look. Another reason I like this print so much is that it can work right through fall by layering with black, navy, gray and winter whites. 
An alternative in a similar eye catching print is the Electric Orchid Print Swing Tunic available from Free People, above. Wear it now with sandals and style with leggings or skinny jeans and a leather jacket and booties for fall.

Scroll through the images above for more one-piece summer dressing options in floral print.


This printed silk tunic is a J.Crew oldie that I still love but don't wear often enough. The colors and style make this a classic piece that will be in my closet for many more years.