The colors and print on this top go perfectly with navy and white stripes. I posted a couple of more styling ideas for it recently here.
J.Crew New Arrivals are on the website, have you seen them yet? I added some of my favorite striped picks below. Why stripes? The thought of wearing wool sweaters right now is enough to make me break out in a sweat, but stripes are always welcome and work perfectly now and later in fall outfits.
One item I especially liked from the new arrivals is the Pleated midi skirt in triple stripe. Black stripes are the perfect neutral print to wear with summer tops now and sweaters later.
Here are more new arrival favorites in stripes:
- Pleated midi skirt in triple stripe
- Mixed-stripe vintage cotton tee with rounded hem
- Merino stripe sweater dress
- Boy shirt in bold stripe
- Long-sleeve painter tee in indigo stripe
- Deck stripe tee shown with Perforated eyelet A-line skirt in crimson maple