7.15.2015

July Outfits - J.Crew and Factory Boy Shirt and Button-Down Looks

Oversized Boy Shirt in Polka Dot

I'm SO behind with blogging and it's time to get caught up! Here's the first batch of photos of the outfits I wore this month featuring old and new J.Crew and Factory Boy and Button-down shirts.

The Oversized Boy Shirt in Polka Dot and Andie shorts were recent purchases. I love the lightweight cotton fabric and polka dot on navy print of this top. It's perfect for layering over a tank or camisole in warm weather. 



This older Factory Gingham Button-Down Shirt also layers well over tank tops. I wore this combination with denim and white shorts. 


This Factory Classic Button-Down Shirt in Roz print is another recent purchase. I like this lightweight cotton version even better than the sleeveless top in this post.