7.16.2015

Outfit Post - J.Crew Firework Floral Print and a Little Lace

Firework Floral Print short

These are two more outfits that I wore this month. I didn't plan to get these shorts but the price made them hard to resist during a recent sale at J.Crew. I'm so glad I tried this pretty and versatile print!



The Firework Floral is my favorite print this summer from J.Crew. I also got the top and the pants to wear through the fall. 

If you missed them, you can still shop the Firework Floral print items as they pop-back in all sizes. 


This casual look was one that I wore at the beginning of the month. I layered the lovely J.Crew Jardin lace vest over a Vintage Cotton tee and finished off with denim shorts and cork wedge sandals. The necklace below is an older J.Crew piece that I rediscovered and plan to wear often this summer.