8.10.2015

J.Crew Summer Whites - Laser Cut Circle Midi Skirt, Harper Leather Tassel Mules

Skirt and shoes - watch for pop-backs in J.Crew's sale section.

This skirt and shoe combination could be the foundation for half of the summer tops in my closet! These beauties were both J.Crew super sale scores that arrived just in time to get some wear out of them before fall arrives. 

I'm late with joining the Laser Cut Midi skirt fan club, but now that I own it I can see why it got such a high rating on J.Crew's website. This skirt is perfection, and even better with a great sale price!



I also ordered this skirt in navy so that I can keep wearing it long after Labor Day. Speaking of transition pieces, the contrast tassels also make the Harper leather tassel mules appropriate to wear with skirts and jeans through early fall.