8.01.2015

My J.Crew Summer Sale Keepers

Tops and Bottoms: 
(watch for pop-backs in all sizes or check in stores)
Linen Pull-On Pant (olive color is my favorite in this one)
Linen Cargo Pencil Skirt (in navy and tidewater, I also grabbed the olive color today)
Gold Foil Leaf Shell (petite size is the perfect length)
Striped Linen Pull-On Bermuda Short (love these!)


I was able to add something for almost every season to my wardrobe over the past week, at amazing sale prices. These were the 'keeper' items from my orders so far. Some things didn't work out, like the Linen Pull-On Pant in the ecru color (love it in olive though), the Lena Heeled Slides that were too wide for my feet, Vachetta Leather Crisscross Slides in ivory (not very flattering on larger feet), and the Cropped Shell that ran small on me.

Sandals:
(watch for pop-backs in all sizes or check in stores)
Marlow Mules
Abbot Metallic Slides 
Isla Metallic Slides
Isla Crosshatch Slides
Isla Raffia Slides (blue colorway goes with the linen skirt)
Vachetta Leather Crisscross Slides

Surprisingly, the Abbot Metallic slide was my favorite sandal from the batch in terms of comfort. The Isla Slides are very flattering but the second strap is a tad loose on my narrow feet. I can still wear them and for the sale price it's cheaper to keep them than to pay for the return shipping. :)