1.16.2016

Gap Wool Wrap Coat, Old Navy Scarves And Accessory Picks

Wool wrap coat (on sale)
Printed scarf (sold out online, try this cozy style, or a new arrival for spring here)


Earlier this week I received Gap's Wool wrap coat that I featured in this post.  The coat does run big so I sized down. The scarf I'm wearing is sold-out on Old Navy's website but it may still be available in stores. 

I love the colors on the Old Navy scarf with the light pink coat. Gap's Cozy windowpane scarf in 'azul' and Banana Republic's new Paula scarf are two options that could also work with it.


Old Navy Scarves and Accessory Picks:


  1. Printed Gauze Scarf 
  2. Pointed Flat Fashion Mule 
  3. Geo Print Scalloped-Edge Scarf
  4. Textured Fold-Over Clutch
  5. Floral Gauze scarf
  6. Pointed Flat Fashion Mule






No comments:

Post a Comment