7.11.2009

J.Crew Perfect Shirts, Pretty Necklaces and Pixie Pants


I received J.Crew's Cotton Contrast Stitch Perfect Shirt this weekThe fit is true to size.  J.Crew really does know how to make a great tailored shirt. I love the denim color, sateen-like finish and overall style of this top. I accessorized the shirt with J.Crew's Crystal symphony necklace.


The second shirt I received was the Liberty Art Fabric Perfect Shirt. The floral print is subtle but pretty. The fit of this top is also true to size. I accessorized it with J.Crew'Primrose Garden necklace

The last item I tried was J.Crew's Pixie Pants.

I ordered these pants in my regular size. Unfortunately, they were so small that I couldn't even get them on to take a picture. I dont know if this was just the pair I received, or if they are cut smaller than other pants. The material is very nice though, thick and not as stretchy as traditional leggings. 

More J.Crew Perfect Shirts...