7.08.2009

J.Crew Space Dyed Cardigan Review


I'm a few days behind on posting this review of J.Crew's Space Dyed Cardigan. This cardigan is only available in x-large currently. 

I love the length of this sweater. The fit is true to size and it does stretch out somewhat with wear. I like the pattern and the texture of the knit. It's not sheer at all, and the weight is just right for belting over a tee.

I did fine one small hole on it though. Unfortunately, customer service couldn't send a replacement because it was sold-out and offered an additional discount to have it repaired instead. Otherwise I'm happy with this cardigan. It's a good transition piece for fall, like the Silk Floral Indigo skirt that I reviewed here.

Outfit details (above): J.Crew Stretch Summerweight Bermuda shorts in warm maize, scoopneck tee, Bouquet Sash belt, and Cate slingback heels in dusk.

This is how I wore it yesterday: