7.02.2009

Restyled - J.Crew Piper Tank

Outfit details (all J.Crew):
Piper tank
J.Crew Chino shorts in dark ochre
Rimini patent leather gladiator sandals in soft seashell
Primrose garden bracelet
Metallic Thompson tote

I got the inspiration to wear my Piper tank after I read a post by Gigi here. She did a comparison of a new Target top with this one from J.Crew. I finally pulled mine out to wear for the first time since I got it. It's hard to believe that this lovely top was hanging in my closet with the tags still attached!

The Piper tank was one of last summer's 'tenks' (tent + tank) from J.Crew. I have it in ivory and this pink color (I did wear the ivory one).  

I also bought a Waverly jacket at the same time as I got the Piper tank. It's another lovely piece that I need to wear soon. For those who don't remember, the Waverly Jacket came in pink...



...and in black.