6.27.2010

J.Crew Garrison Satchel and Cleo Basketweave Wedge Sandals



I'm at my pop-back stalking best during sales. Recently I scored two goodies that I've been waiting on for a while. The cool Garrison satchel and the tote version of the Bisbee satchel in jalapeno.

I attribute my pop-back prowess to a combination of luck and waking up really early. 



I also took a chance on a few other goodies including the Cleo Basketweave Wedges. The Cleo wedges were a nice surprise. They're comfortable, fit true to size, and their neutral color goes with almost everything.

Putting it all together:


Stripe Sequin boatneck
Garrison Satchel combination leather and canvas.
Drapey Supper short
Cleo Basketweave Wedges
(all J.Crew)

The Garrison satchel is large. It makes a great day bag for travel. The canvas is substantial with an attractive weave pattern. The leather corner protectors and brass feet are both functional and stylish.