9.02.2011

A Dress From Shabby Apple


Dress, c/o Shabby Apple (Azure Coast or Amethyst)
Shoes,  J.Crew

I have looked at Shabby Apple's website in the past but this is the first dress I tried from the brand. It's the Azure Coast dress (pretty plum color available in the Amethyst dress).

I like the longer length and retro styling along with the perfectly placed pockets on the skirt of this dress. Of course any dress with perfectly placed pockets would get an automatic thumbs-up from me! It's made from a thick and washable brushed cotton canvas material. I ordered a size Small based on the size chart and the fit is right on. I would say the small compares to J.Crew size 2/4 in dresses for me. This is a true wrap-style dress that secures with buttons inside the waistband.

Shabby Apple is a dress lover's store and website. I think their styles are reasonably priced and beautifully photographed. Here are some of my favorite dress picks from the website:

Moon River
Kenya
Tuskegee
Quipu
Too Darn Hot
Maize
Lima

Have a happy Friday, and even better weekend everyone! :)