11.23.2012

Still Mad for Tartan - Styling J.Crew's Boyshirt in Grey Tartan


J.Crew Boyshirt in Grey Tartan, above, with the Café capri in reverse tuxedo
Snowcap quilted jacket, and Classic mini in felted wool.  Love it! 

Once again J.Crew managed to come up with a tempting tartan shirt to try. Here are some of the ways that I'll be styling the new version with items from my closet. 




Red, grey, ivory and black are my favorite holiday outfit makers. I think the shirt will look great with pearls, silver, gold and black patent accessories.



A few scarves to wrap up the shirt including some of my favorites from J.Crew of yesteryear. More ideas for accessorizing include the J.Crew Factory Vero clutch and Excursion quilted vest.






Red, pearl, and black patent accessories. Shoes are the lovely Mona Tassel heels that go with everything!