12.11.2012

J.Crew Cafe Capri in Colorblock Styling (Part 2)

Outfit details:
Colorblock boatneck top
Cafe capri in colorblock (saddle)
Valentina patent pumps

I already did a post about styling ideas for these pants before I got them, so now I just want to show how they look in real life.

I tried them them in my regular and tall size and found I liked the tall size better for my height. As far as this season's crazy pants trend goes, I think these are on the less daring side. Fit is typical of J.Crew's Cafe capri pants. They're unlined and I think the thinner wool would fall better with lining. The light saddle color really highlights any creases or lines. 


My favorite way to style these pants is with tops that include the modern red color on the hem. That said, if I get tired of the colorblock detail, the tall size can be hemmed shorter and they would just be like regular cropped pants.

If you're looking for more ways to style these pants, see my previous post here.