1.19.2013

J.Crew Collection Cashmere Colorblock Sweater




If you like stripes and quirky color combinations and crave a thick soft cashmere, this sweater will meet your expectations. I decided to give it a try when it hit the sale section. It is a boxy cut and sizing down lessens the effect somewhat. Sizing up to a small made the body about a half an inch longer and the overall fit was just a bit looser, which I liked better.

The lilac/grey/mint version is more versatile heading into the spring transition but I actually liked the currant/navy/green version more for myself. 


Collection Cashmere Colorblock sweater: J.Crew
Edie purse: J.Crew
Belt: J.Crew

Here are some outfit ideas that I came up with from my own closet for both colors of this sweater:


Outfit ideas for the currant/blue/green Cashmere colorblock sweater.