2.05.2013

J.Crew Bazaar Scarf Styling Ideas & Two-Tone Waffle Cardigan OOTD


I had my eye on the Two-tone waffle cardigan for some time before the 40% off promotion at J.Crew convinced me to order it. This sweater is well made and features a thick merino knit. I ended up with a medium because the small size was sold out. It's a bit roomy in the torso but I can live with that.

Sweater  - J.Crew
Tee - J.Crew
Pants - J.Crew
Bag - Madewell
Shoes - J.Crew


Coat - J.Crew

I think the outfit would look better with the cardigan buttoned up at the bottom under the jacket. Other options could be skinny black jeans and boots, also a tissue turtleneck.


Necklace - Lulu Frost for J.Crew


Pattern mixing.
Scarf - Forever21


J.Crew's new arrival Bazaar scarf in green prairie, is a contender from my first impression favorites. This scarf also comes in pink.




Recent additions to my closet that were used in these outfits:

1. Merino boyfriend sweater
2. Painter boatneck tee in stripe
3. Perfect fit long sleeve tee
4. Hacking jacket in double-serge wool
5. Grand stone bracelet




I think the pattern on this scarf works well for accessorizing casual outfits. Photo c/o the lovely Rose, who saw it last weekend.





J.Crew also offers the Collection cafe in bazaar print