2.06.2013

J.Crew Silk Butterfly Blouse Styling Ideas and Collection Cashmere Colorblock Sweater OOTD


Collection cashmere colorblock sweater - J.Crew
 (roomy fit - I'm wearing size small over a t-shirt)
Perfect-fit long sleeve tee - J.Crew
Necklace - Madewell
Cafe capri in navy tweed - J.Crew
Mona tassel heels - J.Crew
Bag - Madewell



The Silk Butterfly Blouse is another favorite from my first impression favorites list. I had fun coming up with ways I could wear it using items from my own closet. I love the bold print against red, blue, black, white, and tan, but it could also work with shades of purple, yellow, and analogous greens.



More recent items featured in set:
Grand Edie purse in two-tone - J.Crew
Grand stone bracelet (also necklace) - J.Crew
Invitation clutch in dot 
Cafe capri in wool
Everly cap toe t-strap pumps



More recent items featured in set:
Factory vero clutch
Lulu Frost bracelet - J.Crew
Grand stone bracelet - J.Crew

More recent items featured in set:
Tortoise link bracelet - J.Crew
Factory vero clutch
Tuxedo pencil skirt - J.Crew
Grand stone necklace - J.Crew
Quorra ballet flats