5.08.2013

J.Crew Linen Côte d'Azur Tee Outfits and New Arrival Favorites


This is the Linen Côte d'Azur Tee from J.Crew. It's currenty on sale and has been featured on several blogs already. I'll just add a couple of more photos to the lot. I found the fit to be true to size and I like the linen knit, although it is sheer. The jacket, skirt, and clutch are repeat items seen in my recent posts, here, here, here, and here


My favorite way to wear it is with a pair of faded jeans. :) 

Tee: Linen Côte d'Azur Tee
Skirt: No. 2 pencil skirt in navy-white stripe
Clutch: Convertible clutch
Belt: skinny metallic belt
Bracelet: Golden stripe bracelet
Jean: Hipslung jean, similar

I have one more item to post from my recent order, then I'll get back to styling older items from my closet, and a few sets of new arrival styling ideas. Thanks for reading! :)




More styling ideas for this tee, from J.Crew: