5.10.2013

J.Crew Linen Tippi Whale Sweater Styling and Madewell Slingback Boardwalk Sandal Review

  1. Linen Tippi whale sweater 
  2. Nautical stripe whale patch tee 
  3. Whale tie clip
  4. Humpback whale tee 
How cute are all the whale embellished items at J.Crew? It's spring, the season for nautical themed separates and outfits, which means that whales, anchors, and seahorses abound at my favorite retailer. I included a couple of tops from the boy's section (above) because some ladies are able to wear the larger sizes in these.

I'm sure I don't need another critter embellished top, but the Linen Tippi whale sweater is so cute that I couldn't resist putting together some outfit ideas for it with items in my closet. Of course, now that I see its potential, I like it even more.




Are you adding the Linen Tippi sweater to your wishlist, or wearing nautical themed outfits this spring?




I also received the Slingback boardwalk sandal in the optic white color combination. These are a flattering sandal for larger feet, or if you have long toes, due to the placement and width of the straps.

Thanks for reading and visiting my blog. TGIF! :)