5.11.2013

J.Crew Vintage Cotton Seahorse Tee - Weekend Styling Ideas


I'm continuing the theme of yesterday's styling post for the Linen Tippi sweater with some more J.Crew nautical favorites.
  1. Vintage cotton tee in Seahorse
  2. Anchor buckle belt, skip the mini and wear this with jeans
  3. Sperry Topsider in metallic
  4. Uptown clutch
  5. Postage stamp sailor mini
  6. Classic enamel link bracelet
While I really like the colors on the Linen soleil and Linen Cote d'Azur t-shirts that I tried here and here, the Vintage cotton seahorse tee is a much more versatile graphic top for spring and summer, at least in my closet.

Here are a dozen casual/weekend outfit ideas that I put together for the Vintage cotton seahorse tee with items from my closet. The outfits also use three new items that I got this spring, the Factory Vero clutch, the No.2 pencil skirt in navy-white stripe (photos here, here and here) and Madewell's Slingback boardwalk sandal. I also did a review of the sandals here.






Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great weekend! :)