5.12.2013

Spring Color Inspiration and My J.Crew Purple Poppy Tee Outfit


Spring Color Inspiration:
  1. Scalloped linen jacket
  2. Jacquard dot top
  3. Sidewalk skimmer in garden vine
  4. Janey patent flats
  5. Valentina patent pumps
  6. Collection cashmere long sleeve tee
J.Crew's Purple poppy tee boasts my favorite spring shade of light purple. I was late on grabbing this tee and only managed to find one on a pop-back. I'm wearing it with an older J.Crew cashmere cardigan - aren't they are perfect match? :) The colors in the pieces above are one of my favorite spring outfit combinations. They also inspired today's outfit and post.


Cashmere v-neck cardigan
Purple poppy tee
Toothpick jeans
Bracelets, J.Crew/F21
Tissot Generosi-T watch
Cupcake from Dufflet Bakery


Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely moms who visit my blog.  
I hope your day is extra special!