9.23.2013

Fall Capsule Wardrobe - Monday's Outfit 2 Ways

The colors in today's outfit are perfect for fall, but I thought it needed a bright pop from a belt or a different necklace. Coral-red lipstick or nail polish also work well. I'm going with bright lipstick!


I'll be adding at least one pair of jeans or casual pants to each capsule to maximize my outfit options. A capsule wardrobe should provide outfits for all your daily roles. The Talitha top I'm wearing today is dressy, but it can also work in a more casual outfit with jeans and a leather jacket or peacoat.



A black bag is chic and safe, but the casual outfit option would be more fun with a colorful crossbody in red, yellow, or even blue. 


This week I'm styling with...
 
I have the list of links to all of the items (or similar) in this week's capsule wardrobe in my original post, here

I'll be back on Wednesday with my Tuesday and Wednesday's outfits. Happy Monday and thank you for visiting my blog!