9.22.2013

Fall Capsule Wardrobe - Weekend Outfits

Only 2 days into my little project and I already love working the capsule concept. Coming up with outfits from 12 items a week is so much easier than standing in front of a large closet every day and hoping for inspiration to strike. Here's what I wore yesterday, and what I'm wearing today...


SATURDAY
Sandwashed silk tee
Light wash jeans
Leopard print satchel
Tassel necklace
Patent leather loafers

Slipper style loafers are back again this fall. If you're on the hunt for a pair, Sole Society offers some cute and reasonably priced leather ones in solid colors and print styles.

SUNDAY - DAY TO DINNER
Perfect-fit long-sleeve tee
Light wash jeans
Crossbody bag
Studded bangle
Spike cuff
Leopard flats

I'm wearing jeans again today, with a long-sleeve t-shirt. My Sunday family dinner outfit switches out the jeans to a black fit-and-flare skirt.  The style shown is J.Crew's Fluted skirt in double crepe.

The spike cuff and hinged studded bangle were finds at Forever21.

 
I have the list of links to all of the items (or similar ones) in this week's capsule wardrobe in yesterday's post, here.



Enjoy your Sunday, and thanks for reading/visiting my blog!