9.28.2013

Grey, Blue, Black Inspired 12 Separates Fall Wardrobe


Cool colors for cooler weather seemed like an obvious choice for next week's 12 separates wardrobe. Cobalt or sapphire blue, navy, black, and grey - there is so much to choose from this season in these classic colors.

And this is what I came up with from my own closet for the next Fall Capsule Wardrobe. My oufits will be more casual this week. The moto pants, Horsing around sweatshirt, and Kiss kiss tee are new additions to my closet.

  1. Black jacket
  2. Stripe sweater
  3. Tweed skirt
  4. Blue sweater
  5. Cafe capri in wool
  6. Kiss Kiss tee
  7. Tromp l'oeil lace top
  8. Merino boyfriend sweater
  9. Jeans
  10. Horsing around sweatshirt
  11. Moto pants
  12. Perfect fit long sleeve tee

Thanks for reading, I hope you're enjoying the weekend so far!