9.27.2013

Thursday and Friday Outfits

I'm finishing off this week's Anthropologie inspired capsule wardrobe project with my outfits from yesterday and today. Working with the capsule was definitely a time saver compared to just pulling random outfits from my closet each day.

The 12 pieces I chose could easily be used to make a lot more than a week of outfits. I put together this set to help visualize all the possibilites. It could work with fewer pieces too, but I like 12 items because I have enough options so I don't feel like I need to go back to my closet to add something else that week.

The original 12 separates:
  1. Perfect-fit long sleeve t-shirt
  2. Blythe blouse in silk 
  3. Perfect-fit short sleeve t-shirt
  4. Talitha popover in feather paisley
  5. Crochet lace front tee
  6. Stovepipe trousers in camel
  7. Stovepipe trousers in dark green
  8. No. 2 pencil skirt in corkscrew tweed
  9. Light wash jeans (cropped fit)
  10. Hacking jacket
  11. Sandwashed silk tee
  12. Fit-and-flare skirt

Thursday

Friday

I pulled 12 different pieces from my closet for next week's capsule wardrobe mixer. I'll post that tomorrow. Have a great Friday and thanks for visiting my blog!