10.12.2013

Fall Capsule Wardrobe Inspired by Anthropologie

Inspiration

I'm taking inspiration from Anthropologie's autumn hued separates for next week's 12 piece capsule wardrobe. I did a similar pallete a few weeks ago with a different shade of green. I chose separates in tweed, floral, stripes, and velvet to give the outfits visual interest. Most of the pieces I'm using are older J.Crew items from my closet, although the Hothouse floral print is available again in a scarftop, skirt, and dress at J.Crew Factory. I haven't seen the current version in person but last year's silk top is one of my favorites. 

  1. Trumpeter buttondown
  2. Jadeite dress
  3. Flicker flame pullover
  4. Embroidered ranuculus tunic
  5. Lucius lace shift
  6. Fringed Eliot cardigan
  7. Ribbon basket cardi

The 12 separates from my closet:
  1. Chiffon top in hothouse floral
  2. Silk linen popover
  3. Cafe capri in wool in camel
  4. Toothpick jean in ecru
  5. Cafe capri in wool
  6. Perfect-fit long sleeve tee (rich persimmon)
  7. Marseilles floral cami
  8. Rugby stripe boatneck top
  9. Silken crewneck sweater
  10. Schoolboy blazer in velvet 
  11. Blushed tweed pencil skirt
  12. Skinny jeans