10.14.2013

Fall Favorites OOTD

I'm wearing some of my favorite fall separates today - the Schoolboy jacket in velvet, Marseilles floral cami, toothpick jeans, and flat skimmers. I still LOVE the colors, print, and details on J.Crew's Marseilles floral cami. It's great for layering under fall jackets and cardis. Also, a sleeveless (or short sleeve) top is a must for me in the kitchen on turkey cooking day.

Jacket, J.Crew
Top, J.Crew
Jeans, J.Crew
Shoes, Madewell
Bracelet, J.Crew

The ecru toothpick jeans are new, but the rest of my outfit is older J.Crew and Madewell items. Madewell's sidewalk skimmers are one of my favorite flat shoes. They're flattering and easy to dress up or down. The color I'm wearing (canterbury red) is sold out, but there are other colors available.

See all 12 pieces that I'm using in this week's Anthropologie inspired capsule wardrobe here.