11.01.2013

Fall Capsule Wardrobe - Embelished Tee and Graduated Stripes


This J.Crew t-shirt goes way back. It's still in my graphic tee collection because I love the unique color combination and texture of the beadwork and print.

I bought the green scarf at J.Crew Factory years after the t-shirt, and of course it's a great color match. The Novo stripe bomber blouse below is another J.Crew item that's from several seasons ago and still looks timely with graduated stripes in black and white and bomber jacket shape. I layered it over the Lisette lace cami that I wore earlier in the week here.



That wraps up this week's capsule wardrobe outfits. I'm wearing the first outfit today, and I wore the second outfit earlier on Wednesday. Last weekend's looks are here and here, Monday here, Tuesday here, and Thursday here.

Capsule Wardrobe Color Inspiration:


  1. Crystal embellished tweed jacket
  2. Sammy platform pump
  3. Wool blend sweater
  4. Eaton boy trouser
  5. Evelina blouse
  6. Jeweled fan drop earrings 
  7. Linette graduated stripe tunic
  8. Lucite spike post earrings
  9. Aki colorblock pumps
I'll be styling random outfits next week, and following that I'll be back to the capsule wardrobe series.