5.06.2014

J.Crew Kiki Mirror Metallic Cap Toe Ballet Flats


This week I'm catching up with a few of the J.Crew and J.Crew Factory items that I've tried and liked so far this spring.

So, let's talk about the Kiki mirror metallic cap toe ballet flats. I'm late coming to the Kiki fan club, but now I'm definitely a member. I found them to be a very comfortable true to size fit, and with an additional 50% discount, a good deal for a fun shoe with a leather upper, lining, and sole. 

Outfit Details:
Factory camp shirt in end on end
Stretch toothpick jeans in ecru 
Large leather-trim pouch
Kiki mirror metallic cap toe ballet flats (also comes in gold)


I especially like the combination of silver and navy with white or ecru jeans, and a denim or chambray top. I also plan on wearing them with navy, black, red, and green tops.