6.07.2014

Outfit Post - Banana Republic Sloan Pant Inspired Green and Navy

Linen time-off tee  in navy (mine is from last year)
Factory skirt
Madewell sandals (from last summer)
Casual leopard print clutch


I planned to wear a different outfit today, but then this email from Banana Republic inspired me to break out the navy, green, and brown instead. I like wearing this color combination, and I have enough navy and green in my closet to prove it! Today I'm wearing an older Factory skirt in my favorite warm jade color, with a Madewell linen tee.  

Sloan fit slim ankle pant

I apologize for my grainy photos of late. I'm either taking pictures too early in the morning, or too late in the day to get just the right lighting. Today, a day of wear is also adding a few extra wrinkles to my cotton skirt! A pro photographer I am not, but hopefully you can get an idea of what I'm wearing. :)