6.08.2014

Outfit Post - J.Crew, Old Navy, Anthropologie, Casual Sunday

Linen-silk sweater (J.Crew, old)
Cuffed denim bermuda shorts
Sidewalk skimmer in python print
Crossbody purse (Factory)

I like the muted green of this sweater. It's similar to the colors in the new Loft arrivals pictured at the end of the post. It combines nicely with white and ivory, and accessorizes well with neutrals like tan, black, and grey. It's been raining today, but warm enough that I can wear the Old Navy denim shorts that I got in this post.

I bought this necklace a long time ago during a sale at Anthropologie. It's a different style for me with the large agate and jade pendant design, but I like it, although I prefer wearing it with a v-neck rather than the neckline of this sweater. My sweater is also an older spring favorite in a lightweight linen and silk blend, from J.Crew.



  1. Linen cotton denim jacket with Floral linen tank and Textured cotton riviera shorts (also petite)
  2. Floral linen muscle tee with Floral pocket skirt (also petite)
  3. Linen cotton dobby open jacket with Striped sailor shorts (also petite)

Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you had a relaxing weekend.  :)