6.09.2014

Outfit Post - J.Crew Drapey Crepe Pencil Skirt, Tortoise and Stone Necklace

Drapey crepe pencil skirt 
Large-leather trim clutch/pouch
Audrey ballet flats

Have you been able to resist J.Crews's latest temptation, today's 40% off sale? Last I checked the women's sale selection shrank considerably from what was on the website early this morning...so somebody is taking advantage of the sale. I admit there were a couple of things on my wishlist that I held off buying until now too. 

I got this drapey skirt mainly because the color works with quite a few older items in my closet. A sale price and additional discounts make it an inexpensive way to re-mix older tops into updated outfits. 

Tortoise and stone necklace (WHY hasn't this lovely piece sold out yet?)
Linen time-off tee
Lattice medallion pencil skirt (watch for pop-backs)

I was impressed with the Tortoise and stone necklace when I received it. It's a beauty in real life. I like it for accessorizing everything from the lattice medallion and antique floral prints, to classic navy stripes.