10.23.2013

J.Crew New Arrivals and Outfit Inspiration

So many new arrivals! J.Crew updated their website with a fairly big roll-out this morning. I took styling inspiration from their Country Escape feature to put together a few outfits from  my own closet. I like these looks because they remind me of older J.Crew classic shapes and patterns. 

From my closet: Herringbone workshirt (warm taupe), tissue turtleneck tee, polka dot scarf, long Glenbrae flat boots.
  1. Military pocket shirt
  2. Cashmere turtleneck sweater
  3. Wool houndstooth scarf
  4. Field boots
From my closet: Double cloth slim trench (see it here), cashmere tippi sweater, modal-silk fish print scarf, bellamy leather ankle boots.

New arrivals: 
  1. Herringbone topcoat in Irish wool
  2. Cashmere tunic
  3. Printed airy wool scarf
  4. High heel booties
From my closet: colorblock cashmere cardigan, tissue tee, excursion quilted vest, stovepipe trouser in wool check, shiny vachetta leather doctor bag, calfhair leopard flats.

New arrivals:
  1. Schoolboy blazer in houndstooth tweed
  2. Tissue turtleneck tee
  3. Excursion quilted vest
  4. Hughes satchel
  5. Chelsea boots
A few of the items above are not from today's roll-out, but they are new for the season. I also liked many other items from today's rollout. These were just some that made it onto my must-try/wishlist: 

Popover in navy foulard
Textured stripe sweater in navy
Open cardigan
Merino embroidered lace sweater
Garnet flame plaid shirt
Boucle moto jacket
Necklace sweatshirt