12.05.2014

Outfit Post - Color Inspired


I almost forgot how versatile this ivory Excursion quilted down vest is until I revisited the olive/red/blue colors that I wore earlier this week. My vest is the older version from J.Crew with the slanted pockets. For this outfit I wore it over a long cardigan, perfect-fit tee combination and added a warm printed scarf.

My outfit colors this week were inspired by the color circle I made using three of the looks featured in J.Crew's December Style Guide. The colors work well for our late fall to winter outfit transition. 

Outfits I wore during the week:
Top left, outfit details here
Top right, outfit details here
Bottom left, outfit details here
Bottom right, outfit details here


Color Inspiration: December Style Guide
Color Inspired

What's in the set (clockwise): 
  • Collection cashmere graphic Fair Isle sweater
  • Shiny puffer down vest
  • Silk tie scarf
  • Wool melton swing coat
  • Pique bib shirt
  • Roxie glossy leather pump (shown in black and ivory)
  • Drapey tuxedo top
  • Fair Isle stripe scarf
  • Collection cashmere double-stitch sweater
  • Turner pant (2 colors shown)
  • Elsie pump
  • Broken-in boyfriend jean in traction wash
  • Collection shearling downing pouch